Tips for writing a good review on Ballina Live
Writing a review of your experience when visiting a venue, restaurant or accommodation in Ballina can be very useful to others. Here we list some tips on writing a good and fare review of a listing and the Ballina Live review guidelines.
Do's And Dont's when writing a review
- Describe the service you experienced
- Tell us how you liked the food
- Talk about the atmosphere
- Say what you liked best & least
- Use profanity, threats, or personal insults
- Include e-mail addresses or phone numbers in review
- Write in ALL CAPS
- Report another persons experience
Ballina Live Guidelines For Writing A Review
Written by actual visitors:
- Reviews must be based on the your experience, not second-hand information or hearsay
- Reviews written by proprietor's or management posing as guests will not be accepted. Current or past employees or anyone associated or related to employees of an establishment listed on the Ballina Live site are not allowed to post reviews.
Reviews must have Relevance:
- We will accept reviews for experiences that occurred within the last two years.
- Please refrain from using insulting language, attempting a smear campaign or posting content that is irrelevant and unhelpful to other visitors to the establishment or to Ballina town.
- The Ballina Live reviews section is not a forum/message board for general discussion or commentary, if you wish to start a discussion you can do so in the Ballina Live Message Boards .
- Questions or comments directed to the listed establishment or its representatives are not allowed, contact information is provided for all listings on Ballina Live.
Reviews should be unique:
- Reviews should contain only original content and no quoted material from other sources unless necessary.
- Commercial e-mail addresses and contact information are not allowed in reviews, nor is promotional material of any kind. We reserve the right to reject any URL for any reason.
- You may only write one review on each listing, if you wish to retract your review, or edit your review please contact us.
Reviews should be submitted with valid details:
- The e-mail associated with your review must be valid.
- We may need to contact you if there is a problem with your review, so no fake e-mail addresses, please.
- Please use standard etiquette when you are writing your review. Do not use ALL CAPS, HTML tags or slang.
Ballina Live reserves the right to remove a review or management response at any time for any reason.
The reviews posted on Ballina Live are individual and highly subjective opinions. The opinions expressed in reviews are those of writers and members and not of Ballina Live. We do not endorse any of the opinions expressed by reviewers or in management responses.